The Business Analyst Blueprint®
Learn and practice foundational skills that will serve you in any type of business analyst role you might take on, now or in the future.
The Business Analyst Blueprint® is an online and interactive business analyst certification program
In The Business Analyst Blueprint® certification program:
- You’ll learn and practice foundational skills that will serve you in any type of business analyst role you might take on, now or in the future.
- You’ll also be exposed to work from participants in different industries and domains, which broadens your perspective and makes the idea of switching industries or companies in the future easier.
- You’ll also leave with an instructor-reviewed full work portfolio you can use in job interviews and real-world experience that builds confidence.
Upon successful program completion, you’ll earn the Applied Certification in Business Analysis™ (ACBA) which you can add to your resume and LinkedIn profile to showcase your competence in applying industry-standard business analysis techniques.
It is worth 60 PDs/CDUs so it supports your certification and re-certification needs for the ECBA™, CCBA®, or CBAP® from IIBA®.
In addition to on-demand instruction you can take with you anytime, anywhere, and templates you can use to get started right away, you’ll be able to ask your questions in our live webinar sessions (participation is optional and recordings will be available) and submit your sample work for instructor review and feedback.
With the Applied Certification in Business Analysis™ (ACBA), you’ll have a visible credential certifying your work experience. It certifies that you’ve applied the foundational business analysis techniques and planning processes in an industry-standard way.
Upon successfully meeting the ACBA requirements, you’ll receive:
- ACBA certification badge and documentation, along with a shareable PDF and certification ID, which you can use to update your resume and LinkedIn profile.
- A listing in the public Registry of ACBA Recipients (optional), where employers can discover you, your geographic location, and areas of expertise and contact you for potential opportunities
A few important notes about the ACBA:
- There is no additional certification fee. There is no separate exam or additional fee to earn your ACBA. Once your workbooks for each of the 4 modules of The Business Analyst Blueprint® certification program pass instructor review, you’ll earn your ACBA certification.
- There are no recertification or renewal requirements. As an ACBA Recipient, your certification remains active as long as you comply with the terms and conditions of using the ACBA certification. There are no re-certification fees, coursework, or processes to worry about.
You may also be interested in...
Business Analysis Practitioner Course
Get foundation-level understanding and real-world practical skills that will propel your business analysis career forward. It includes practical case study assignments, including use case diagrams, data modelling, and process modelling. Individual tutor feedback will boost your confidence in the core business analysis concepts, methodologies, and techniques. This course is a great building block to start your preparation for the Professional Certification exam: IIBA® ECBA®. Master the fundamentals of business analysis with this comprehensive online course.
CCBA/CBAP Certification Preparation
This is a career changer! Achieve CCBA & CBAP Certification with this advanced training bundle program. This comprehensive program equips you with all the tools necessary to succeed in your IIBA® certification journey and take your professional career to the next level. The training provides you with everything you need to prepare for your professional IIBA® certification. It is ideal for any Business Analyst at any level of experience who would like to advance in their career towards being a professional business analyst.
Agile Practitioner Course
Ideal for any Business Analyst with any level of experience who would like to advance in their career towards being a Professional Business Analyst. Advance your Agile Analysis expertise with our comprehensive online course. Get up to speed on the latest Agile analysis techniques as it is outlined in the Agile Extension v2 to the BABOK Guide and gain a thorough understanding of applying Business Analysis within the Agile environment at all planning horizons. Not only will you benefit from in-depth training, but you’ll also be well-equipped to succeed on the IIBA Agile Certificate Exam.