The Career Transformation Handbook
An e-book that transforms struggling business analysts into thriving professionals! Complete with downloadable worksheets, inside I will teach you how choose the career path that you want, and be a business analyst that delivers value and succeeds. You will learn how to set achievable goals, develop your professional profile, identify and leverage career opportunities, and ensure amazing success.
Finally, an e-book that transforms struggling business analysts into thriving professionals!
Plus 5 worksheets!
If you are already a successful business analyst and at the top of your game in your career… then do not read any further.
If you’re either struggling to get your foot in the door, or you’re already a business analyst but you’re don’t know how to get to the next level in your career, or you need to refocus your priorities… read this very carefully.
I am going to show you the success strategy that will skyrocket your career.
How much time have you wasted searching forums and working it out alone?
- Isolated with no idea and no clear path for career progression
- Feeling undervalued in your work and not getting ahead
- Not knowing where to start to improve your BA skills and win better jobs
- Lacking confidence in interviews and employment conversations
You do not need to go through years of hard won learning like I did, because I boiled down the very best of my 20+ years of experience into a clear and straightforward e-book.
I call it the Strategy for Career Success
Complete with downloadable worksheets, inside I am going to teach you how choose the career path that you want, and be a business analyst that delivers value and succeeds!
You will learn how to set achievable goals, develop your professional profile, identify and leverage career opportunities, and ensure amazing success.
You will discover
- How to be the best business analyst you can possibly be, and in the way you want to be.
- How to have control over your career, so that you get the experience and expertise you want.
- How to become a highly sought after and respected professional.
- How to add massive value to your clients.
- And a whole ton more!
You will transform your career
- You will get clarity on what you really want in your career and why you want it. You will discover your personal and professional drivers for success and discover your true purpose.
- You will identify your skills, competencies and qualities – and develop a roadmap for success. You will learn to present your abilities as the complete package that is you, a professional business analyst.
- You will learn to identify opportunities and communicate with impact to potential employers and clients. You will learn exactly what to say and deliver amazing value in every interaction.
- You will develop your business analyst mindset, and grow in confidence. You will learn the most important things that will help you stay relevant in this demanding profession.
Here’s what’s inside the e-book…
- Chapter 1 | A Strategy for Career Success. Creating the business analysis career of your dreams.
- Chapter 2 | Getting Clarity on Your Career. Refining your goals, values and preferences to get clarity on your career.
- Chapter 3 | Your Roadmap to Career Success. Mapping out your pathway to career success.
- Chapter 4 | Communicating Your Professional Brand. Developing and communicating your professional brand for instant credibility.
- Chapter 5 | Identifying Career Opportunities. Identifying career opportunities and managing your job search plan.
- Career Coaching Worksheets. Each chapter provides you with a downloadable worksheet to give you the career guidance you need.
Here’s what others say
Sam was the first professional I met here, in Australia on 2nd July 2018 at Cibo on Norwood Parade. I had very fruitful an informative first meeting with her, followed by e-mail conversations and sessions to help me write my resume, prepare for interviews, understand the job market, and develop an awareness of the Australian work culture. She even helped me connect with recruiters. This may sound normal but means a world to an immigrant from a different part of the world. Within few days, my resume started attracting recruiters. Hardly 3 weeks from when I started working with Sam, I had 2 job offers. I will always be thankful to her for everything she has done for me. Even today, I talk to her to seek career guidance and still find the same enthusiasm and eagerness to help. Thanks Sam, words are not enough to express my gratitude!
Sam Cordes’ Career Transformation Program has been a total game-changer for me. I’m finally clear in my career direction, I’m earning great money and my clients love the results of my work. Sam’s coaching has been excellent – she’s great at communicating the steps I need to take in order to move my skills to the next level. I cannot recommend her highly enough. I feel like the investment I made in myself has paid off tenfold.
I know you are going to get results with this e-book! But if you are not entirely happy, I’ll send back every penny you paid.
You may also be interested in...
Business Analysis Approach Planning Template
Make a great start on your next project with the Business Analysis Approach Template. This template helps you set the expectations on how you perform your work, the resources you need and the types of activities you will engage in, e.g. workshops and interviews. So everybody is on the same page! Planning also increases the transparency of your work as the small processes of your analysis are better understood. This helps when expectations have to change. A well written plan will help you communicate exactly what’s required of you and your stakeholders to produce the necessary deliverables for your business analysis effort, and why.
How to Start a Business Analyst Career
The most comprehensive guide available for creating an actionable plan that enables you to start a business analyst career. With the average salary for a business analyst in the United States reaching above $90,000 per year, more talented, experienced professionals are pursuing business analysis careers than ever before. This book will help you find your best path forward into a business analyst career. More than that, you will know exactly what to do next to expand your business analysis opportunities. What’s more, as you use How to Start a Business Analyst Career to plan your next step, you’ll be able to download a BA Resource Pack full of electronic worksheets that walk you through the well-received Putting It To Practice exercises inside the book.
How to Start a Business Analysis Project
Learn how to get in the conversation with this step-by-step guide to starting your next Business Analysis project. In my eBook I show you exactly how to scope and plan a business analysis project – step-by-step – from the very beginning! I give you: the exact questions to ask in the initial stakeholder meetings; a method for producing the initial business needs, current situation and target outcomes; and how to write a plan for your business analysis activities and approach.